Cybersecurity Services for Philadelphia Metro Businesses
Technology is a critical component of any business operation. Each day, millions of attempts are made by hackers and other criminals to steal data, crash network systems, and to disrupt the smooth operation of businesses and families. Now more than ever, it is essential to have a sound cybersecurity program to prevent the interruption of your business operations, protect customer information, and preserve critical and private business and financial data.
Companies that fail to implement a responsible cybersecurity program are exposing themselves to potential calamity and legal liability. At Waterdog Computer Works, we work with businesses and individuals to ensure they have a proven, effective program to protect data, systems and equipment.
The Dark Web
There’s a black market in secure information that could be hurting your business—robbing you of earnings and exposing you and your customers to security risks. Each year companies lose millions to cybercriminals who gain illegal access to personal information via the Dark Web. Then these same companies must pay even more to seal the breach and prevent further incursions. Don’t let your business be a casualty.
Dark Web ID™
Dark Web ID allows us scan the Dark Web to learn whether your data has been compromised.
- Know which if any of your credentials are being sold on the Dark Web
- Know whether customer or purchase transaction data has been compromised
- Know if your company’s data or reputation is at risk
When your data are under assault, you need a special type of security. BullPhish ID™ can help stop the attack.
- Continuous monitoring of the Dark Web alerts us if your credentials are compromised
- Simulated phishing attacks and security awareness training campaigns help your employees recognize and stop a cyber attack
- Receive reports and updates of your cybersecurity posture, so you’re always on guard
Spotlight ID allows us to monitor both your identity and credit information even when you can’t.
- Get 24/7/365 monitoring of your company’s credit and customer information
- Monitor access to all personal info — including name, birthdate, address, SSN, email addresses, and passwords
- Receive alerts if cybercriminals target your corporate or personal social media profiles
- Receive regular updates and alerts from all three major credit-reporting bureaus
Identity Theft Protection
Theft of sensitive personal information results in millions in lost revenue annually. That’s why Waterdog Computer Works has made a priority of safeguarding customer info while in transit, monitoring your network for signs of a breach, and spotting vulnerabilities before a breach occurs. Check out our three levels of protection…
- Executive – Protects key elements of your identity including monitoring of social media and Social Security Number. Comes with credit monitoring, reporting and scores from all 3 credit bureaus.
- Pro – Designed for individuals on the go, the Pro plan provides comprehensive identity monitoring, social media and Social Security Number, as well as single-bureau credit monitoring.
- Family – The family bundle protects you and your entire family from identity theft. Includes credit monitoring, reporting and scores from 3 credit bureaus.
Barracuda NextGen Firewalls
As you integrate a growing number of public-cloud platforms and environments into your network, your firewalls have to do more than just secure your perimeter. They also have to serve as the linchpin of your IT communications flow, ensuring highly reliable and cost-effective connections. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall’s were designed to optimize performance, security, and availability of today’s dispersed enterprise SD-WANs.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Simple pricing with no per-application or per-user/group licensing fees
- Unlimited site-to-site and client-to-site VPN included
- Deploy the way you want: hardware, virtual, or cloud
- Configuration and lifecycle management via one graphical user interface without the need for a command-line interface
- Full user/group awareness
- Full application visibility and granular access control
- Advanced Threat Protection (incl. sandboxing)
- Built-in web security and IDS/IPS
- Full SD-WAN capabilities included
- Cloud-ready application-based provider selection
Email breaches represent a significant vulnerability to cybercrime. Why let your business become a statistic? We use the most advanced software available to help keep your email secure and out of the hands of cyber criminals.
Barracuda Essentials Complete
From real-time screening of inbound emails and attachments to spam filtering, virus protocols, and backup protection, Barracuda lets us fully safeguard your email server from cybercrime without interrupting the flow of vital messages.
Security with ATP
Need to protect yourself and your company from malware attacks? Advanced threat protection (ATP) monitors and assesses potential threats, providing alerts and boosting defenses if a cyber attack approaches sensitive information or threatens a firewall.
How well can your network and email server defend a against a cyber attack? By examining your core network, email, security protocols, cloud storage, and backup and recovery options, Sentinel helps minimize vulnerability and increase productivity—without service interruptions that can hurt your business.
Security & Compliance
Tamper-proof archiving assures you of full compliance with all email retention policies. Email continuity guarantees delivery of emails, even in the event of a mail server interruption—so your email stays secure and you never miss a message.
Downloaded files can conceal viruses, malware, and other cyber security threats. At Waterdog, providing network security for end users is a priority. That’s why we employ the most advanced endpoint security measures available.
SentinelOne delivers next-generation endpoint protection against a range of potential cyber attack threats (including malware, viruses, and phishing scams) at every stage in the threat life cycle.
Avast helps us protect your network from viruses, malware, and other threats to your company’s cybersecurity.
- Roots out hidden malware, alerts us to suspicious activity
- Bolsters firewalls
- Captures unrecognized downloads for analysis to determine their safety
- Blocks and removes both known and potential threats
- Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
- Prevents attacks that use vulnerabilities in your browser and other programs
- Protects you from fake and infected websites
Mobile Device Security
With more and more employees working offsite and from their smartphones and tablets, your company’s sensitive information could be at risk. Waterdog Computer Works strives to protect your information and your staff when they’re working remotely from home or on the road. That’s why we use secure email and cybersecurity monitoring protocols that won’t let you or your company down.
Information Technology Assessments
Waterdog Computer Works, engages with small to mid-sized business owners to provide a comprehensive review of their company’s infrastructure and technology systems. Once completed, our team will meet with you to review our written evaluation and provide recommendations. Organizations rely on these assessments to maximize their ROI and set in place a road map to leverage their IT as a competitive advantage.
Security Awareness Training
Recognizing the early signs of an attempted security breach can help stop cybercrime before it damages your business or your reputation. We offer detailed security awareness training by cybersecurity experts to help you and your employees spot an attempted cyber attack before it costs your business money.
- We’ll teach you the common techniques used by cyber criminals
- We’ll help your workers learn to recognize the signs of cyber crime
- We’ll teach you how to spot and seal vulnerabilities in your firewall