Your business relies on an uninterrupted flow of information. From secure email and ordering to account services and billing, you trust your IT systems with a lot of responsibility. So it only makes sense that you safeguard and maintain your investment with the same degree of care.
At Waterdog Computer Works, we specialize in business IT solutions that minimize downtime and maximize productivity for today’s small to medium-sized businesses. And best of all, we tailor our diverse array of business IT solutions to fit your budget.
Managed IT Solutions
Who’s watching your company’s IT when you’re not around?
Performance failures, server problems, and network downtimes can affect any business, often without warning. The resulting delays, reduced efficiency, compromised security, and time-consuming fixes can leave you mired in damage control when you should be focusing on making your business the best it can be.
Waterdog Computer Works understands. That is why we deliver the managed IT solutions your business needs to operate at peak efficiency 24/7/365.
- Using Continuum RMM, we continually monitor and address server and network issues through either our Server Care Elite or Server Care Essential programs
- Our 24/7 help desk services are available to tackle any end-user technical problems as they arise, so you can focus on what’s really important — running your business
- In addition to server care, we also offer desktop/workstation care and support – wherever those units might be placed
Desktop, Portable Device & Server Support
These days our devices come in many sizes, and not all stay in the workplace. Laptops, tablets, and smartphones have made business more mobile and agile than ever. Servers have become the cog around which the wheel of technology spins. But what happens when you encounter a network IT problem or a piece of equipment breaks down? To make matters worse, what happens if this occurs while working remotely or when meeting with a client? The resulting delays and confusion can cost you time, and maybe even business.
- Waterdog Computer Works provides: both remote & onsite support to help your team navigate any IT problem, even when they’re not in the office
- We can continually monitor your company’s server — on or offsite — to head-off small problems before they become major headaches
- Our technicians are experienced troubleshooters who are well versed in a wide range of devices, both large and small
- We also offer break/fix services if a piece of hardware fails
At Waterdog Computer Works, we work with clients to create IT systems designed to help your business grow and adapt. We avoid cookie cutter programs, instead opting to assemble systems that fit the way you do business. Every business is unique in its capabilities and challenges. Having the right IT solution will allow you to meet the demands of the marketplace and your clients.
- Start to finish IT system design, installation and implementation
- System migration from current network environment
- Upgrade existing structure and incorporation of new technologies
No time or resources to manage your IT needs in-house? Or maybe you’re onboarding a new system that already has your in-house IT team swamped. Let Waterdog Computer Works be your offsite IT department, but with an in-house feel. We are experienced in helping you…
- Monitor and manage your network servers via Server Elite
- Provide remote and onsite support for all aspects of your network
- Accessible help desk services for your staff
- Repair of broken hardware and equipment
More and more businesses are relying on cloud applications to increase network efficiency and reduce costs. Waterdog Computer Works will help you determine the best cloud solution for your business. A solution that not only secures information, but also allows for the backup and retrieval of data for future use.
Waterdog Computer Works employs the most effective and sophisticated disaster recovery systems available, including…
- DRaaS (Disaster recovery as a service)
- SOS Cloud Backup
- and MS Office 365 for home or small business
…to help your business run smoother and prevent catastrophic data loss in the event of a cloud storage failure.
No two businesses are alike. And no two experience or manage IT problems in exactly the same way. That’s why we let you customize your IT solutions by choosing from our broad array of product offerings.
From maximizing efficiency to recovering lost data or blocking malware, we offer the current technologies you need to keep your business operating at maximum efficiency all day (and night), every day.
Today, your company’s website often serves as the primary face of your business. Your website not only attracts customers, but it also speaks about you and your business after you have left the room. At Waterdog Computer Works, we work directly with our design and development partners to create appealing, affordable, and effective websites for businesses of any size.
- Website design and development
- Site maintenance and updates of content, plugins, themes, and more
- E-commerce solutions for the selling of products online
- Digital marketing consultation and planning
Whether you just added a new app, upgraded a piece of software, or expanded your team with a new hire, only with the proper training will you be able to enjoy the full return on your investment. Waterdog Computer Works partners with Customized Tech Solutions to provide a wide range of training options, including:
- 1-to-1 training and small group sessions available
- Customized training plans designed to fit the particular needs of your team and business
- On-site training using your programs and equipment
- Creation of customized training manuals and user guides to ensure the learning will continue after the sessions have conluded