Business IT Services
A complete suite of IT services including managed IT, remote support, product and network consulting, repair and training.
Proactive network protection from data-breaches, cyberattacks and malware with next gen firewalls, software and threat detection.
Work From Home Game Plan
There is a fast-growing trend among small and medium businesses that is drastically increasing productivity, cutting costs, and driving more profit to the bottom line. Is it a new management style or marketing trend? No – it’s telecommuting, which is a $5 word for allowing your staff to work from home or while on the road. Sure it doesn’t sound very sexy when you first hear it, but when you see the bottom line impact it has on profits and productivity and talk to business owners who rave about how much money it’s saving them, you’ll start to see what all the excitement is about.
Why Choose Waterdog?
- Over 18 Years In Business – Waterdog Computer Works has been around since 2002, and is a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long-term clients who year after year put their trust in us and have been with us since the beginning.
- Cybersecurity and Compliance Experts – Worried about HIPPA, SEC, PCI or NIST compliance? We are Cybersecurity experts and will guide you to make sure you are compliant and secure.
- Experienced Technicians – We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with over 75 years of combined experience. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Experienced Management Team – Our management team has over 43 years’ experience in the IT industry. This allows us to design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- 18 Year Customer Service Knowledge Base – We have an in-house customer support knowledge base compiled of our support requests for the last 18 years that provides our technicians with proven solutions without having to find the needle in a haystack on the web.
- Predictable Monthly Costs and Proactive Monitoring – We provide tailored contracts to your company’s needs so you can budget your IT costs. Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive, as are many other IT providers.
- Two-hour Emergency Response Time Guaranteed – Emergency response time is two hours or less guaranteed during business hours. A real person will answer your call within 6 rings or less during business hours, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. Need support outside of business hours, we have plans that can provide 24/7/365 emergency support.
- No Risk Contracts and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. If you are not satisfied, we will provide a 100% refund within the first 30 days.
- Free Email Support – We provide free email support to all our clients. Email us with any question and we will respond back within 48 hours with the answer. Ask us anything you like even if it wasn’t related to the service we just performed. All questions are welcomed!
Businesses Rely on Technology
Business owners rely on Waterdog Computer Works.
Waterdog Computer Works specializes in Business IT solutions that will offer proactive strategies to keep your network performing at its highest levels, minimizing network downtime and maximizing productivity. We offer a wide variety of business IT solutions, for entrepreneurs to small to mid sized businesses, for every budget, every need.
- Does your business have an in-house IT department?
- How much employee downtime is spent on unexpected IT problems?
- Are IT emergencies draining your budget?
- How much time do you spend, away from your business, trying to solve IT problems?
What People Are Saying About Us
They Keep My Business Running Smoothly And My Information Secure!
King of Prussia, PA
Working with Waterdog Computer Works has been the perfect solution for our IT concerns. Their cloud backup system runs automatically and ensures that we can recover our important business documents on our own.
Efficient, Knowledgeable And Always There In An
Chief Operations Officer
Addis & Hill
As Chief Operations Officer of a Wealth Management firm, it is imperative that our client’s information is secure, protected and we stay compliant with financial industry regulations. Fred and the team at Waterdog have the expertise and products to make this happen
Outsourcing IT Does Work, Waterdog Is Our IT Department, We Have Never Looked Back!
In-house IT support seemed to be the logical, cost-effective solution until an enterprise issue cropped up and we became buried. We switched to Waterdog and never looked back. They are responsive, extremely cost effective, and flexible. Knowledge is everything and Waterdog has that knowledge.